Monday 13 July 2015

Dealing with bullying (part 2) 


From my last post, I wrote about my experience with bullying and how at times it can be worse than other times in life. You can get bullying anywhere from a school to in a workplace. I'm continuing my last post with this post. Lets get on with it! 

How to deal with bullying?

It is hard to speak up and tell someone that you are being bullied. I found it extremely hard to talk to someone about getting bullied and how it made me feel. Talking to someone like a friend, your parents or a tutor, mentor or teacher. They will listen to you and help you through it. Try will try their best to give you the best advice on what you should do when you are being bullied especially if you are talking to a friend or a parent. However, if you are telling a teacher, tutor or mentor, you will find it different. This is because they will be able to talk to that student or those particular students about the situation. They will talk to them asking them why they are doing it and they will try their best to resolve it as soon as they can. This could be talking to them asking them how they will feel if they got bullied like they bully people. In a workplace, I would talk to the manager about the situation so that they can talk to the employee and give them a warning. If they do it again, they will get fired. 

I hope this post helps some people if they are getting bullied. Enjoy your evening! 

Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment