Wednesday 29 July 2015

The best friend tag W/Shaima

The best friend tag 

Hello guys, I'm here today collaborating with my best friend Shaima. I'm going to be answering questions about her and our friendship. Please go over to check out Shaimas' blog on letsstartanewlifestyle.blogspot.com to check out her posts and the best friend tag on her blog. I hope that you enjoy.

 

Questions

1.) How and when did we meet? 
A: We met on a social networking site called Facebook on the 4th of May 2013. Shaima was the one who added me and we decided to say hello and talk about a topic that was very close to our hearts and instantly became best friends. 

2.) What's your favourite memory together?
A: Every moment that we spend together is another good memory to add to the list of great memories. If I have to choose my favourite memory together; it would have to be the day that we met and our long heart to heart chats.

3.) Describe her in one word.
A: PERFECT!

4.) What is one thing that you hate about the other person?
A: Nothing, everything about her is beautiful.

5.) If you could go anywhere together, where would it be and why?
A: Turkey as Shaima would love to travel there and I want to travel there with her.

6.) Who takes the longest to get ready in the morning?
A: To be honest with you, I take so long getting ready in the morning and I don't even put on make up. I believe that Shaima doesn't take that long getting ready in the morning because she is like a pro at doing her make up.

7.) What is both of your favourite foods?
A: Well I love Indian and Chinese food and Shaima loves her Indian food too!

8.) What is your best friend's biggest fear?
A: Loosing the ones that she adores.

9.) What is one thing that your best friend does not know about you?
A: Nothing as I tell her everything as I trust her with anything and everything.

10.) If you were out together, What would your best friend eat?
A: We have never been out together personally because we are thousands of miles a part from each other but I believe that Shaima would most probably have something like pasta because it is filling along with some fruit and vegtables on the side.

11.) What do you most admire about your best friend?
A: She is so caring, loving and kind hearted. She thrives to help and support people with any situation by listening to them and tries her best to make them happy even if they don't feel like being happy and smiling.

12.) What is the last book that your best friend read?
A: I know that Shaima loves to read, but I'm not sure what she read last.

13.) What is your best friend really bad at?
A: She isn't bad at anything.

14.) Is your best friend afraid of the dark?
A: Yes due to bad experiences that she went through before when she was younger. I'm sure that she has become less afraid now.

15.) Has your best friend ever been outside the country?
A: Yes, she has been to Turkey when she was younger.

16.) Is your best friend a spendthrift, or do they like to save their money?
A: She likes to save her money and spend it on her friends and for important occasions.

17.) Is your best friend allergic to anything?
A: No, not from what I know of.

18.) What's the other person's eye colour?
A: Brown but she has contact lenses that makes her eyes look blue/grey. She doesn't wear her contact lenses much though.  

19.) Is she a heels or a flats person?
A: Definitely more of a heels person than a flats person. She has a great sense of fashion and style!

20.) From 1-10, how much do you love your best friend?
A: 100,000

Please leave comments below if you would like me to do more posts like this. I hope that you enjoy reading this and I hope that you have learnt many things about my long distance best friend Shaima! There will probably be more collabs in the future if you my fellow blog readers love different posts to what I normally write and talk about.

Natasha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment