Sunday 26 July 2015

Tips on surviving long distance

Tips of how to deal with long distance

As you can see from the title of this blog, I'm going to write some tips on how to survive a long distance friendship and/or relationship. I will be happy if this can help at least one of you!

Surviving a long distance friendship and relationship can be difficult especially if the time differences are huge! Here's a few tips on how to survive the long distance: 

- Communicate: This is the most important in long distance because if you don't communicate with each other, this shows that you don't care! First, you have to talk to each other and set a time where you will talk to each other each day! They time must be the same time every day but sometimes you may talk with each other more than other days. 

- Write letters and send gifts to each other: This is a good way of expressing your feelings and showing them that you care and love them no matter how far away they may be from you. It's good to express your feelings and show them how much they really mean to you! This will let the other person know how you feel about them. 

- Have heart to heart chats: By having these kind of chats, this would also make the other person extremely happy to know how you feel about them and how you feel about the distance. Either way, the distance shouldn't affect the friendship/relationship if you truely care! 

- Skype calling: Even though they aren't with you in person, they can still see you and make sure that you can talk about anything for hours on end. By Skype calling them, you can see them almost every day without the distance affecting the friendship or relationship. 

Those are just a few key tips on how to survive the long distance in a friendship or relationship! I hope that you enjoy reading this blog and I hope it is helpful to some of you! I'm really sorry that this blog isn't a very long post. 

Natasha 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely post Natasha! I've got a lot of tips from it! And especially the Skype one haha Jk! Anyways you are talented with writing awesome posts! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading this post! Haha, you're hilarious! I was hoping to help a few people with surviving long distance but I'm not sure that it will happen! Thank you for the compliment but I'm not so sure that I'm talented at writing posts but thank you anyway for supporting me and my blog! It means a lot! ❤

      Delete